MALONE & CO.
The annual statutory audit is a requirement for all limited companies that meet certain criteria under the Irish Companies Acts. Our Audit team provides a comprehensive range of auditing services to enable businesses to comply with all statutory obligations in a personalised, efficient and timely manner.
We apply a value added approach to our auditing service. Using this opportunity, our team can make an independent assessment of our client’s accounting systems, controls and procedures. We will provide recommendations for improvement and advise on the strengths and weaknesses of their accounting systems. This vigorous approach ensures that the critical issues impacting on their business are thoroughly assessed and accurately defined, allowing clients to focus on the growth and development of their businesses.
Our auditing services go beyond the basic legal and technical obligations and the routine tasks set down in a typical audit assignment. We believe that the audit provides vital insights into the operation and control of your business.
We aim to identify opportunities to improve profit and cash-flow performance and help clients safeguard their business assets.
We provide a partner led audit where the audit partner will be a key member of the audit team, participating at all stages of the audit.
We also provide audit services to the following:
- Charities and not for profit organisations generally incorporated as companies limited by guarantee
- Entities that require an audit for public funding purposes
- Non trading companies and companies who are required to be audited for failing to file their annual return on time
- Unincorporated entities who require an audit by their board, members or trustees
- Subsidiary companies of international groups