SETTING UP A BUSINESS IN IRELAND
We provide advice and related to non-Irish Individuals & corporations looking to set up a business in Ireland on the following issues:
- Appropriate trading structures including private limited company, branch registration etc
- Likely Irish tax liabilities of such structures
- Employee Taxes
- Banking set up and administration services
- Provision of registered office and virtual office services
- Systems & accounting requirements
- Relevant withholding tax requirements
- Provisions of relevant double taxation agreements
- Business planning including cashflows, forecasts, management accounts etc
- Purchasing property and related issues
We also provide free company incorporation services and free tax registration services for new clients.
Please call or email us today if you need further information on setting up a business in Ireland or on any of the above.
To arrange a free consultation or to use our free online query and advice service click here.